Thursday, April 24, 2014

University Part Two

Tomorrow I will submit my signed acceptance letter and then it will be official:  I'm going to grad school!  I'm very excited for all the changes (I get to move out of my parents' house, hurray!) and the experiences I will have , but there is this one thing that I'm just a little bit afraid of. I have been offered a teaching assistantship. The last time I did any sort of public speaking outside of group projects was in high school, when we had to give a presentation as part of a larger project almost every semester. And I'm not particularly fond of being in relatively large groups of people or being the center of attention. Regardless of the challenges teaching will present to me, I'm very thankful for the opportunity and I'm excited for everything that is come this fall.

2 comments:

  1. And good for you for sticking with the A to Z challenge, too!

    Beth
    BethLapinsAtoZblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete