Friday, January 2, 2009

Disclaimer

I suppose the title of this blog might turn some people away--"It's just another religious fanatic complaining about life." Yes, I'm Christian, and yes, I do complain about life, sometimes, but the two don't have anything to do with each other most of the time, the complaining and the religion that is. The point of this blog is to give my unique perspective on life and to be a place for me to let loose whatever happens to be on my mind. It will be about a variety of things: music, religion, politics, college, relationships, and life in general. As you will see, my next post is sort of a combination of college/life in general. I hope that others will be able to relate to how I view what's going on around me and perhaps learn something about me as a person that doesn't reveal itself in day-to-day exchanges (I'm kind of a shy person, and I realize that probably makes it hard for people to get to know me). Either way, I hope this blog proves to be an enlightening experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment